Fibre based broadband for business provides a multitude of benefits, from increasing upload speeds to reducing the need to travel. See below for other ways fibre based broadband can benefit your business.
- Get new customersCreate a website, trade online or promote your business through social media such as Twitter and Facebook. There are no geographical boundaries; your new customers could be anywhere!
- Sell more to existing customersBe more proactive with cost effective e-marketing, provide access to a catalogue of online products and services.
- Offer Wi-Fi to your customersEntice more customers with Wi-Fi access, without impacting on the day-to-day needs of your business.
- Work smarter and quickerWith high speed broadband you can send and receive data faster, saving time and money.
- Work from anywhereHosting your documents through cloud based services means you can access your data from anywhere using an internet connection, as well as reducing the need for costly investment in IT systems.
- Improve your work/life balanceFibre based broadband gives you greater flexibility, enabling you to work from home more efficiently.
- Get everyone workingIf you have a number of employees sharing a connection then high speed broadband can enable several people to be working online at the same time. You may be paying for several connections currently which means that fibre based broadband can save you money.
- Save MoneyPeople who shop online can save hundreds of pounds per year. Potentially buy services or source products and materials more competitively. By using online comparison sites you can reduce your energy bills and insurance costs and grab exclusive online bargains.